Our closest partners provide support in at least two important ways: (1) access to privileged information, and (2) access to resources such as project funding and/or access to services.
We are sponsored by various government agencies and industrial partners for IA research and scholarship. Those include:
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Google, Inc.
- Kauffman Foundation
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- National Research Council (NRC)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
- US Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
We have very close collaboration and outreach activities with our partners. For instance, with AFRL we have been conducting both classified and unclassified research in cyber operations, mission assurance, and trusted systems. We have an integral role in defining and delivering the Air Force’s Advanced Course in Engineering (ACE) in Cyber Security Boot Camp, which prepares the next generation of Air Force cyber officers.